Aluminum coil is a flying shear metal product rolled and corner machined by rolling & casting machine. The common seen in market are 1060,3003,5052 series. The purity of 1060 aluminum coil can be above 99%, widely used in manufacturing products which do not require high strength. The 3003 aluminum col is Al- Mn alloy, feraured with low density, high tensile strength and high elongation.
1. The 1060 aluminum coil has good elogation and tensile strength, high for mability, good corrosion resistance property, good conductivity and thermal conductivity, yet low strength, bad cutting property. It can used in gas welding, atomic welding and contact welding but it is difficult in soldering. It can suffer various of pressure while manufacturing, extending bending;
2. The 3003 aluminum coil has good formability, dissolution, corrosion resistance and weldability, but bad cutting property;
3. The 5052 aluminum coil has good formability and processability, corrosion resistance property, weldabolity, medium strength, fairly good cold processability. Its processability is continuous casting and rolling, able to be deep oxide processing;
1. The 1060 aluminum coil is widely used in AD board, lamp base, fan blade, electrons parts, chemical instrument, heat exchanger, clock surface and disk, plating, kitchen ware, decoration and reflective instrument etc.
2. The 3003 aluminum coil is widely used in kitchen ware and sink, can, ship parts, external package, mechanical parts for liquid transportation, refrigerator, AC ventilation pipes etc.
3. The 5052 aluminum coil is widely used in manfacturing aircraft fuel tank, pipe, stamping parts for traffic vehicle, ship, instrument, street lamp stand and rivet, hardware and electronic shell etc.